Saturday, March 21, 2009

They're gone. . . . .

The tonsils that is! Sabrina had her tonsils removed yesterday. My oh my what a quick procedure it is now. Even though she goes home the same day, it is still considered major surgery, which is part of the reason I am up right now. She is eating a popcicle and having a glass of ice cold tea. The more fluids you drink the faster you heal. This is going to be a long 10-14 days. At least the hard part is over and now we can focus on her healing. On another note, there were no travel groups announced for my agency this week. I was so bummed as I am sure the other waiting parents were. The way I figure it there are about 28 families in front of us to travel so the sooner they get dates . . . . .you got it - the sooner I get one!!!!!! Off to take care of Sabrina - good night!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Glad to hear the tonsils are gone and all went well. See ya Saturday. I still have my fingers croseed for some travel news really soon.

Sarah and Tim said...

Glad the surgery went well. I'm sure your daughter will enjoy the special attention from you.... moms are the best healers.

Also, thinking of you during this time of waiting.

Dana said...

I make the same calculations in my head each time we get an update!