Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hanging on.....

Well I am still hanging on during the "wait to travel". I did receive 2 new pictures of "B" from our agency, along with measurements. During her first month at the Ab home, she gained 4 pounds!!! Each day I look at her pictures and tell her soon I will be there to bring you home. My agency had 15 referrals last week so hopefully we'll hear some good news for folks waiting to travel in front of us. I'm still holding on to the hope that I can be in Ethiopia in May and hold my new daughter in my arms for the first time.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Hooray for updates. It is hard...for her to be there and you to be here. Fingers crossed for May.

Unknown said...

Wow, 15 in one week. That is awesome. I often wonder about some of the waiting kids who were waiting this time last year... It is so sad.
I so hope that you get a call soon! Thanks for your very sweet card! You are wonderful!
Oh, if B is gaining 4 pounds that quick I have my fingers crossed that she does not have giardia... maybe just wishful thinking but still!