Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Still waiting........................

Well we are still awaiting travel news. It has been almost 4 weeks since any court passings have been announced in our agency. In the meantime, we had to submit a home study addendum to USCIS. I received a call from a gal in Pittsburgh that received my information addressed to her with our last name spelled wrong, stating that they needed additional information. Luckily this woman was so nice and is awaiting travel news to pick up a boy from China and she sent the letter via email to my home study agency. My SW at our h.s. agency says everything is going to work out just fine and she is working to straighten things out with USCIS. In the meantime, I am on pins and needles.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Geez, I hope you hear something soon!!!!!!!!!