Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tonsils are Coming Out


Well, Sabrina is having her tonsils out on March 20th so, this will be something to pass our wait to travel, though NOT what I would have planned. My poor little girl has been so sick with strep throat over the past 3 years and after two back-to-back bouts of strep in December and January, I met with an E.N.T. on Tuesday and he recommended that she was definately a "candidate". The good thing is, two weeks after surgery she will be considered completely healed and so she will have no problem traveling to Ethiopia! Speaking of which, we got new pictures of our Princess waiting for us and I can't WAIT to show all of you one day hopefully very soon. I just can't wait to travel but while I'm home with Sabrina while she is recovering, we are going to start packing and organizing our donations to take with us so that will definately be fun!

4 comments:

Jess Pedersen said...

I hope all goes well with Sabrina's tonsils...and I can't wait to see those new pictures! xoxo, jess

Unknown said...

Oh great. Now I am nervous that you will get the call to travel during that time. Yikes. I wish I could help somehow, but we will be praying for Sabrina. Poor thing, I had mine out at 20 and it was tough, stock the freezer with all the fav ice creams!

Sarah and Tim said...

Oh poor thing! Hope everything goes well.

Aimee said...

Bummer on the tonsils but good riddance to the strep.
Can't wait to meet Sabrina and see the new pics of your ET Princess on Saturday.