Saturday, October 11, 2008

USCIS APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's here, it's here!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it! We received our approval to adopt one child! I am so excited. My throat hurts from running around the house screaming!!!!! Today has been one of those weird days....I was checking all the stuff to be sure our dossier was complete, wearing my "Excepting from Ethiopia" t-shirt around the house and my girlfriend sent me some pics of her friend's daughter she adopted last year from Ethiopia, Aida is 2 and adorable!!!! My son walked in the living room and said "only bills in the mail Mom". So I took the mail and low and behold I saw the return address from USCIS in Pittsburgh, PA and threw everything else on the floor! I could not wait to call my Mom and a few friends to share the good news!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! That is awesome!